Brewer Fanatic

5/9/08 Cardinals (Wellemeyer) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Needless to say, I'm not entirely confident in Hart-Hall-Hardy doing anything in the 9th. At this point, the only reason I'm watching is just to see what else can go wrong.

If the Ned Yost Era has been good for anything, it's been the 6-, 7-, 8-game losing streaks that end up producing a multitude of pathetically hilarious blunders.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Community Moderator

The shame is that the Cardinals tried really hard to give us this game, but we failed to get big hits again.

I don't know if this team is capable of winning games any way except for hitting home runs.

The shame is that the Cardinals tried really hard to give us this game, but we failed to get big hits again.

I don't know if this team is capable of winning games any way except for hitting home runs.

It seems that way. Had back to back hits by Braun and Fielder runners at the corners with no outs and didn't push 1 run across. That was pathetic.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Just a guess as to what's going to happen in the 9th:

- Hart singles

- Hart steals second

- Hall strikes out

- Hardy grounds out to short, holding Hart at second

- Kapler flies out to left

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived