Brewer Fanatic

4/17/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Reds (Belisle): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Wow brewtank, you must have a bad feeling every game if Belisle gets you uneasy. Who makes you feel confident?

Am I wrong in saying that the Brewers have historically been horrible against Rookie Starters that they are not used to batting against.

We need to shake this kid up!!! Big game out of Jenkins and Estrada tonight..just watch!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A chance to put a huge punctuation mark on what would be a great 5-2 road trip. Going 3-1 against the division on the road. Mini you-know-what of the Reds. This is exactly the kind of game that I have grown accustomed to the Brewers losing...I'm certainly not putting too much weight on one game in April, but a win tonight would give me that much more hope that there is something different about this team. Make me believe boys!

How can ned ever leave that hot hitting hart out of the lineup?

I know he is a fan favorite already but lets not act like he broke out yesterday. He had a "throw the bat at it" hit so lets not get worked up here. He is the lowest hitting outfielder we got.

Hope for a big brewer win.

Page 3 of RedZone IGT:

Quote:
anyone willing to go to the chat? We should probably just use this as a play by play type thing

Seems like we all have the same problems on these boards.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived