Brewer Fanatic

What do you do for a living?

Where do you do this at? That is exactly what I started to do as a major in college but changed to business after my Junior year.

<---------------- Outside Sales Professional in the Fox Valley (Office Products, Furniture and Janitorial products). Are there any buyers in here?

I teach in Brookfield and still do a couple lessons for WFB students that came to me when I had a house on top of UWM during college. The drumlines are Brookfield Central, New Berlin Eisenhower and Palmyra-Eagle. I have to ask if your picture is from Oktoberfest in Lax since that's one of the few parades where t-shirts and beer cans in hand are allowed. (as if the drumline doesn't have a flask in their stick bags)

Yep...Oktoberfest in LaX. I was a member of their drumline for 4 years and now have graduated to the Alumni band for the past 7 years. Good times!

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I make fake bombs out of pinball parts for terrorists. It pays well but I am terrified of VW buses.

<--Actually, I is an law talking dood. I am currently without assignment, so I am Dad to a toddler.

<---------- After years of working for The Man (mostly in HR), I now spend my time working for The Girl--as a Stay-at-Home Dad. I also freelance as eye candy for stay-at-home moms and maids (pretty much exclusively for those with poor vision).

schlitz, I'm extremely jealous that you are living near Moab. I love that area. I would move there in a heartbeat if I could get a job.

Moab is indeed a beautiful and interesting place. A good friend of mine runs river tours out of there

Mom and Pops business owner. My wife is a balloon artist and I was into comedy so we combined our somewhat limited talents and managed to stay open for 25 years and counting. She has a BA in Sociaology and I have one in Philosophy so that was pretty much all we were qualified to do.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

<---- Marketing and Business Student Teacher, hopefully soon to be full time teacher

<---- Part Time Poker Pro

yeah, i made far more money in Wisconsin playing poker basically full-time than I do at regular work now, plus it was way more fun. i like the regular paycheck, though, even if it is less. in my years gone, i've heard the cops have basically shut down all the fun now.

Blancofan1[/b]]<---store manager of a specialty apparel retailer, worked for one company for the last 8 years or so, and start with a new company as of this Monday at Mayfair

in short, I sell jeans to teenage girls--turns out no matter how bad the economy is getting, kids never seem to slow down their frill spending thank god for me

Welcome to the dump I like to call Mayfair.

I sell sport memorabilia (autographs mostly) at Mayfair Mall. Love the people here....yeah I am a liar.

One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

I have to say that I am not surprised to see very few farmers. Especially dairy farmers. I doubt most farmers have enough time for baseball. It is a 7 day a week, 365 day a year job. The days are really long too.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

What, farmer's don't have radios? Something has to break up the never ending din of cow flatuence. Might as well be a Brewer game, even though the sounds can be indistinguishable.

What, farmer's don't have radios? Something has to break up the never ending din of cow flatuence. Might as well be a Brewer game, even though the sounds can be indistinguishable.

Ouch http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

And yes, farmers have radios but they don't always last very long. At least they didn't when I was a kid. I grew up on a farm and we listened to the games sometimes, but quite often it didn't come on.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

I'm a jack of all trades computer tech for a very large corporation full time. I also coach football in the fall, sometimes I'm paid, sometimes I volunteer, depending on how many teachers want to coach.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

<------- "Consultant" ... This mainly means I architect, program, project manage, blah blah blah, various IT projects.

I thought consultant was a fancy way of saying you no longer had to work in a cubicle.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

I am sure they have radios, but not time to be spending on the internet.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I think you might be underestimating farmers these days. Some operations make plenty of use of the internet.

The free time's a valid point, though I think if many of us calculated the amount of time our commitments take up each day, we'd be surprised at how we manage to carve out time for Brewerfan.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I am a Private Investigator. And no unfortunately I don't run around trying to bust cheating spouses, but actually work with major mortgage insurance companies. I try to save them money by exposing mortgage fraud. Booyah!

Archived