Brewer Fanatic

What do you do for a living?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<----- Drum Instructor, Freelance performer, marching percussion writer. Run my own studio for private drum lessons and teach 3 area HS drumlines.

Where do you do this at? That is exactly what I started to do as a major in college but changed to business after my Junior year.

<---------------- Outside Sales Professional in the Fox Valley (Office Products, Furniture and Janitorial products). Are there any buyers in here?

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Also finishing up my first year of law school. Starting to feel like I'm a professional student. Rawbecht, where do you go to school.

Madison.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

The Exponent! i put in a year there, too.

Really? How long ago was that? I'm assuming we didn't overlap because I've only been here for two years. What did you do?

i was there around 97/98, did a year of copy editing. my year there lasted a good long while as resume filler until i had enough jobs. when i was there it was Art (last name?) overseeing the whole thing. some pretty awesome professors in the History/English departments, lot of good stories with them i'm not at liberty to tell.

Union rep for an entertainment union

Never a dull moment; it's not quite like working with the autoworkers or pipefitters. A unique set of issues, although the economic model is somewhat the same.

Wow, four pages of Brewers' fans and no farmers. Imagine that.

<----- Nothing at the moment. Accounting degree, going back to school in the fall for a music production/music business BS. Used to be an assistant movie theater manager.

If anyone wants to hire me*, I was recruited by MIT out of HS and out of my senior year of college!

*I hate business, so you may not want to.

<----- Drum Instructor, Freelance performer, marching percussion writer. Run my own studio for private drum lessons and teach 3 area HS drumlines.

Where do you do this at? That is exactly what I started to do as a major in college but changed to business after my Junior year.

<---------------- Outside Sales Professional in the Fox Valley (Office Products, Furniture and Janitorial products). Are there any buyers in here?

I teach in Brookfield and still do a couple lessons for WFB students that came to me when I had a house on top of UWM during college. The drumlines are Brookfield Central, New Berlin Eisenhower and Palmyra-Eagle. I have to ask if your picture is from Oktoberfest in Lax since that's one of the few parades where t-shirts and beer cans in hand are allowed. (as if the drumline doesn't have a flask in their stick bags)

i was there around 97/98, did a year of copy editing. my year there lasted a good long while as resume filler until i had enough jobs. when i was there it was Art (last name?) overseeing the whole thing. some pretty awesome professors in the History/English departments, lot of good stories with them i'm not at liberty to tell.

I started as a copy editor while taking Basic Newswriting and was an assistant editor the next semester. Art Ranney is still the adviser. He's also my academic adviser and a helluva guy. I haven't had anyone from the English department, but I'm also finishing up my minor in history and there are some interesting people in there. Ever have class with Del Carey?

Oh, and Southpaw, I never played baseball here. I've been to a couple games, but this year's team...slightly lacking.

<---store manager of a specialty apparel retailer, worked for one company for the last 8 years or so, and start with a new company as of this Monday at Mayfair

in short, I sell jeans to teenage girls--turns out no matter how bad the economy is getting, kids never seem to slow down their frill spending thank god for me

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived