Brewer Fanatic

4/18/07 Pirates (Maholm) @ Brewers (Vargas): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Easy on the worst defensive team stuff...I don't count Damian's miss cause I don't think Ned should have him there at all anyways...next one is just tough luck...until the point where Hall bobbles it over his shoulder and lets the guy go from 2nd to home...

#1 on the not top 10 for us.

Wow. Lets see if we can have more errors than Pirate hits today.

... wait, let's not. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Reminds me of HS when we lost 9-3 and the other team only had 2 hits.

I understand that Bill Hall is new to CF, but come on. It's not that he's dropping balls, it seems all his errors are simply just picking the ball up. 4 fricking errors already in the OF is inexcusable.

The Crew is playing with fire right now.

For all the knocks that Bill Schroeder takes on BF.net, I think he just raised a very good point about Hall in the outfield, trying to make the big play and create outs, rather than just get the ball to the infielders to allow the team to make plays.

Still, I have to believe he's going to get better.

JET,

so you would rather wait and let Hall forget about Center until we are in the middle of contention and then let him learn it then? That makes no sense. If Hall takes his mistakes and fixes them even a little, and then Braun comes up, things look good. Braun is going to make errors, we know that, so why not have Hall work out the cob webs now, so when Braun comes up instead of having two liabilities in the field, hopefully we only have one...

I don't like the vibe of the game now. I feel like we're sitting back trying to hit homers. We tend to jump on pitchers early with a good line-drive approach, but then sit back like we're the Reds

Quote:
We should just fire Yost now, he has no idea what he is doing, I mean I can tell how you win just sitting here on my couch and all he does is sit in the dugout and throw washed up players out there...

Ned should start Tony Gwynn Jr., he knows how to play center field and will put up a .450 OBP which will allow him to have a .700 OPS, which is completely terrible but at least he isn't Bill Hall. We should trade Hall for Manny Ramirez.

I still remember when Hall was terrible at 3B. I'd make bets with my friends on when he'd make errors. Usually I'd win. He'll get better. (insert "he can't get much worse" here, lol)

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived