Brewer Fanatic

4/18/07 Pirates (Maholm) @ Brewers (Vargas): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
So Damian Miller is playing at first base tonight? Just heard it on the radio.

Does Yost think he gets extra points for having the most varied starting lineups?

I wonder if Jenkins will sit vs the Lefty tonight? Mench-Hall-Hart would be the logical Outfield

Community Moderator
Does tonight's crowd beat the 19,031 that showed up for the Indians game? I'm thinking tonight will be one of the lowest crowds of the season, so there is a definite possibility.

Am I way off base by asking if Corey Hart can still play first base? I would assume he can. Don't we have about 17 outfielders on this team that could fill in for him out there?

There's got to be a better way to get Damien out there... hmm, say maybe at catcher, where his defense and pitch calling can be utilized?

Maybe it's just a rumor at this point?

not mention Prince being 0-for-his-career against Maholm (small sample, I know). Maybe Ned actually looked at *gasp* some statistics to base his decision?

Nah.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Quote:
I'm getting very frustrated with the constant changing of the line-up.

In all fairness, he seems to still be looking for the winner....I don't mind lineup changes..although I do have a bad feeling about Miller at first base..

It would be kinda ironic if Estrada has a rough night behind the plate with Miller at 1B, or if Graffy has a rough night at 3B with Hall in CF, wouldn't it?

Although I 'spose it'll be more ironic if Hall has nothing but webgems out there

Or Yost could just be stubborn and play Gwynn at first to prove a point.

It's only one game so it's not a big deal, but I would hope to God Hart would move over if Fielder was ever out for an extended stretch.

They just said it's Miller's first career start at first, and his first appearance there since 2000!

Archived