Brewer Fanatic

Buy one get one free ticket offer

I received the following email from the Brewers:

As a Brewers Season Seat Holder, I received this exclusive online offer that I can share with you. Simply by clicking on one of the three green boxes below, you can get a FREE ticket to one Brewers game versus the Arizona Diamondbacks (June 2-4) when you purchase a ticket to see the Brewers take on the Los Angeles Dodgers (May 13-15).

Example: Buy four (4) tickets to the Dodgers game on May 14 and get four (4) free tickets to your choice of one of the Diamondbacks games on June 2, 3 or 4.
In short, this means you can go to two Brewers games for the price of one. Just determine the Dodgers game you want to attend, click the appropriate green box and enter the password in the box on the next screen. Seat locations available through this special offer include: Terrace Reserved, Terrace Box, Loge Infield and Loge Bleachers.

If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll send you the email with the link. For the sake of honesty, I will get 2 free club level seats if someone makes a purchase with my email so if there are other season ticket holders who want a shot with this, I'll only forward the email to one person and we can all share the wealth.

So was anyone else disappointed that we weren't just given the tickets like last year? I sent the offer to a bunch of people and got no takers. So now i get no free club seats like last year. I was kind of looking forward to the free clubs seats.

The club seat deal of recent years is all right. Last year ours were quite a ways toward the outfield, so apart from the expanded menu, I don't know that I would miss it a lot.

Having said that, we batted 1.000 with our offer - I sent it to one person and he ordered tickets (for tonight's game, in fact). I don't know when/how we find out about the club seats.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived