Brewer Fanatic

At least we're not one of the 10 worst pro-sports franchises

bork

Yeah, pretty sure his analysis on the Twins was the analysis of any and every small market team that can't afford to pay some players. Not sure why they were singled out.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Verified Member

At least he corrected one glaring mistake. It used to say:

The closest the Pirates have come to 83 wins (otherwise known as a winning season)
Now he changed it to 82.

This guy sure has some nice hindsight goggles. And no Chicago Blackhawks?

In past years the Blackhawks have typically been number 1 on this list. The recent death of the very short-and-narrow-sighted owner as well as an infusion of young talent probably played into them moving out of the bottom 10.

This guy sure has some nice hindsight goggles. And no Chicago Blackhawks?

In past years the Blackhawks have typically been number 1 on this list. The recent death of the very short-and-narrow-sighted owner as well as an infusion of young talent probably played into them moving out of the bottom 10.

One year moved em out(a year where they didnt' even make the playoffs, might i add)? No, i think this guy just doesn't really know what he is talking about. Despite the past year or so, the blackhawks are still one of the worst franchises in the past 15 years or so.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

At least he corrected one glaring mistake. It used to say:

The closest the Pirates have come to 83 wins (otherwise known as a winning season)
Now he changed it to 82.

Yeah, he must have been reading the comments section cause those guys were ripping him apart, and that was one of the comments by an observant reader.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Verified Member

One could argue that the Twins are one of the best organizations in sports.

Both the Brewers and Bucks could very well be in the bottom 10. I suppose the mild success plus future potential could move the Brewers out of the bottom 10.

I agree that the Arizona Cardinals is a bad organization. But he makes fun of them for trying to win the last game of the 2003 season?

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived