Brewer Fanatic

5/8/08 Brewers (Villanueva) at Marlins (Hendrickson): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
if this pathetic display of 'offense' in the last 6 games doesn't convince Melvin that a change might need to be made, i don't know what will.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody else have a feeling that Ned Yost has managed his last game??

I don't know why, but I think that'll be the big news tomorrow.

I essentially said that eartlier tonight. I have the same feeling I had while watching Turnbow last Wednesday night against the Cubs. I turned to my wife and said Turnbow will not be heading to Houston with the rest of the team. Like I said before, I think Doug Melvin is an intelligent man. He's a very patient man, almost to a fault. But the one thing he's shown is that when the obvious move needs to be made, he pulls the trigger. Of course obvious as it relates to Doug Melvin, is the equivalent to a punch in the face. But at least he shown he's willing to make the hard decision.

Just as a thought....

Do you think the fact that some players don't feel inclined to listen to their base coaches shows a lack of discipline from the team, and an imbalance of team control between player and coach?

I'd say it shows a complete lack of confidence in the next hitter being able to bring Hall in from 3rd...

Archived