Brewer Fanatic

5/8/08 Brewers (Villanueva) at Marlins (Hendrickson): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, really, after hearing them call that home run I want to puke...it sounded like they high-fived

News flash dudes: there are ten people in the stadium, how many do you think are watching you at home?

Yeah, I'm irritable and bitter but having to hear these bags is just the salt in the wound

By the way, what happened to the aggressive pitching? This all started because of a breaking ball on 3-2 to Uggla.

The pitching staff as a group is getting killed by walking so many batters, fourth most allowed in the NL.

So, with 2 outs and no one on, a walk on a pitch that looked like strike 3, a check swing infield single, a bloops RBI single and a bomb with the pitcher on deck? Did I get that right?

WOW.

Yeah, underachieving is bad enough, but when being snakebit is certainly not helping matters.

So, with 2 outs and no one on, a walk on a pitch that looked like strike 3, a check swing infield single, a bloops RBI single and a bomb with the pitcher on deck? Did I get that right?

WOW.

Yea that sucked, but yet again our "offense" is futile at getting runs across the plate. The odds we score 3 more runs tonight look to be microscopic.

Archived