Brewer Fanatic

5/8/08 Brewers (Villanueva) at Marlins (Hendrickson): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently you're allowed to stand on top of home plate and take first on a HBP. There's the solution to the Brewers' offensive woes...just HBP your way around the bases.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Billy, that was right down main street. Go sit down.

I wouldn't go that far; he back-doored the fastball. The Catcher did set up off the plate to Hall, but the ball cut towards the hitter and was on the plate. Hall just gave up on the pitch way too soon....and got burned for it. Bad approach at the plate; nothing we haven't seen before.

I still despise these Marlins announcers

I agree. I don't remember them being this bad in previous seasons. Maybe first place is going to their heads.

Maybe the Brewer's season just has me more irritable than normal.

You may run like Mays...

I agree. I don't remember them being this bad in previous seasons. Maybe first place is going to their heads.

I keep expecting the camera to cut to them and see that they're wearing cheerleader outfits.

I also can't stand the way they act as if Helms was actually really good in Milwaukee and the fans there are irrational about his performance.

I keep expecting the camera to cut to them and see that they're wearing cheerleader outfits.

I also can't stand the way they act as if Helms was actually really good in Milwaukee and the fans there are irrational about his performance.

And that the only reason the Brewers are below .500 is because they've played the Marlins.

You may run like Mays...

Brewers need to get some of these excuse me hits everyone keeps getting against them. I guess that is BABIP for you. One hard hit ball and suddenly we are down 4 more runs.

Archived