Brewer Fanatic

4/19/07 Pirates (Duke) @ Brewers (Suppan): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good point. In previous years we'd be painstakingly counting the opposing pitcher's pitches hoping by the 7th he'd be done, lol.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Miller is what he is. He handles pitchers well and about 25 teams would love him as the backup catcher.

However, more frustrating is the fact that we are not putting our foots on the PIRATES throats right now.

I went to look up how to say "the head is hot against left handed pitching" in Spanish:

¡La cabeza es caliente contra el cabeceo zurdo!

hahaha. I have so many more productive things I should be doing right now, I just don't feel like it. lol

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

just got done teaching for the morning. Always good news to see a 4-1 lead! Keep it up!

It appears JJ is upping that average, too. Wasn't he near the Mendoza line just the other day?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

J.J. was 2 for his last 22 coming into today, apparently he has decided he likes to hit the baseball again. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived