Brewer Fanatic

5/7/08 Brewers (Bush) at Marlins (Badenhop): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't handle this. A 25 year old rookie, probably a guy that doesn't pitch for any other team in this league is making our "high-octane offense" look like a bunch of schoolgirls out there. I'm go find something to do that is worth my time.

Verified Member
3 pitch K for Fielder.

Are we finding out that he's an average hitter, now that teams know to pitch him outside? He's helpless on anything on the outer half.

No. He's not an average hitter. Come on now.

Verified Member

I've got a 3 point plan that's going to fix EVERYTHING.

Number 1: We've got this guy Not Sure. Number 2: He's got a higher IQ than ANY MAN ALIVE. and Number 3: He's going to fix EVERYTHING.

Community Moderator
We all know that Prince is capable of hitting to the opposite field. I think it would help him tremendously if he did, which would result in opponents being forced to pitch more favorably to him again. However, I think he feels like he has the load of the team on his shoulder and he won't settle for slapping singles to left field. Maybe I'm wrong, but there is clearly more pressure than there should be on Prince to hit home runs.

Archived