Brewer Fanatic

5/7/08 Brewers (Bush) at Marlins (Badenhop): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does Bill and brain keep acting like the Brewers have been playing from behind a lot lately. Do they even watch the games? What made the Astros game so especially awesome was that the Brewers were actually ahead for much of it.

Man, i sure feels like a black cloud is hanging over the Brewers right now

Bloopers, fisted infield singles, pinching umps that won't call strike three, etc. and they all seem to be going only for the other team

I will preface this by saying that I actually like Bill and Brian.....but is anyone else sick of them saying the same thing over and over about this team.

"When the hits come they will come in bunches"

"When the homeruns come they will come in bunches"

"When it rains it pours"

"When Rickie gets on he usually scores"

Maybe....just Maybe this team the way it is constructed is not very good.

Community Moderator
It's ok, our young core is getting experience working through a slump so when they play for the Cubs/Yankees in a few years, it will help them.

I will preface this by saying that I actually like Bill and Brian.....but is anyone else sick of them saying the same thing over and over about this team.

"When the hits come they will come in bunches"

"When the homeruns come they will come in bunches"

"When it rains it pours"

"When Rickie gets on he usually scores"

You forgot Bill saying every ball that hit in the air that doesn't go out of the park being "hit down off the trademark a bit" - regardless of where the ball actually hit the bat

Say what you will about the pitching and defense but do you really think the Brewers should be expected to have a .707 OPS right now?

Archived