Brewer Fanatic

Rumor: LCBJ68C to sign rookie to 3-man roster.

lcbj68c
Pro-health out of Waukesha Memorial is reporting that the LCBJ68C roster is expected to sign a new rookie to the squad probably sometime this evening. Not much is known about the acquistion, but early computer models suggest a 8lb slugger"ette" with a good arm and quick legs. The General Momanger is reportedly excited about the overall health of the rookie and the ballclub. The bench coach is ready to groom the rookie into quite a ballplayer. More updates to follow when they become available.

Community Moderator

Congrats!

Make sure you put the ball in his left hand. And the toys, pacifier, bottle, everything in the left hand.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Verified Member
Make sure you put the ball in his left hand. And the toys, pacifier, bottle, everything in the left hand.

My dad did the exact opposite. When he first saw me hold a spoon in my left hand he took it out and put it in my right hand. My mom got pissed at him.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Congrats lcbj68c! Can I have her autograph?

Update; Rookie rebuffs agent; Will Sign When Ready AP ~ Waukesha, WI Apparently the rookie will sign when ready, according to the General MoManger. Team staff and physicians are unconcerned over the contract not being signed yet this morning, though the parental press and others are getting nervous about the rookie's arrival at the ballpark before dinner time. Apparently, in the suite, a Brewer game is supposed to take place around that time on the television as well, making concentration by the bench coach limited in nature. "Sometimes these things are painfully slow, but we're sure we'll make a breakthrough today." The apparent hangup appears to be the hangar doors at the airfield aren't yet equipped to allow the plane access to drop off the rookie. Once the rookie arrives, signs said contract, gets in a pregame meal and photographs, she'll be made available for autographs.

The apparent hangup appears to be the hangar doors at the airfield aren't yet equipped to allow the plane access to drop off the rookie.
Line of the year!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Congratulations and best wishes, lcbj68c!

Im currently in negotiations with a player as well, she is expected to sign any day now. She'll be my third signee and could very well complete my team. The Momanger is very annoyed that the player has not yet signed on the dotted line as all indications from the team physician are that the player is completely ready to join the team. More details to come as they develop.

Update; Rookie rebuffs agent; Will Sign When Ready AP

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Congratulations! I can only hope that when the umbilical cord is cut, the resulting innie/outie somehow resembles the old ball & glove logo.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Verified Member
Thanks. Maybe she can make her debut at Friday's softball game. "Send me home Dad, I can beat the throw"

Make Dale Sveum honorary third base coach for that game. Guarantee he sends her home even if the relay throw is already in the infielders hand when she touches third base. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived