Brewer Fanatic

4/20/07 Astros (Albers) @ Brewers (Sheets): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it when Sheets shows the heater a lot. Although man, his curve didn't have much bite to it in the first. Almost looked like his changeup.

Can't fault Estrada on those, although with Sheets on the mound it's almost not worth it to even think of throwing.

Only one run there, but at least they're making Albers work. When's the last time the team scored a run for Sheets in the first inning?? (Probably opening day, but it still seems weird to get runs in the first inning of a Sheets start).

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

You don't see a three-pitch strikeout where all are called strikes too often.

I'm curious what that pitch was. It was off the plate. But Bill thought it was a curve. Only it didn't break, and the gun showed 90. Ben doesn't throw anything 90, unless maybe he tried the 2-seamer. Radar Gun error? I have no idea

I'm indifferent on the Carlos situation...

Boo if you want I suppose...the guy did turn down a decently fair offer...but it turned out to be a good move on his part, I don't know too many people that would take 48 million over 100 million. I'm going on Sunday and don't intend to boo him.

I don't know that I would cheer either though, he put up good numbers in Milwaukee, but his stay was so short and I can't say I miss him that much because of it.

Oh well, I think it's indifference for me on this one.

Archived