Brewer Fanatic

4/21/07 Astros (Rodriguez) @ Brewers (Capuano): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quick question....

Does anyone know who the guy is that sits like 3 rows back from the visitor's dugout? He must have season tickets because he is always in those seats. Is he a member here? He is the guy with the goatee and always heckels the visiting player after they strike out and I enjoy it. Thanks.

You must be referring to the Doorman. Yeah, he's at every game and is good for a chuckle after every strikeout. He must have like 100 different jerseys cause I swear he wears a different one every game.

Quote:
He is the guy with the goatee and always heckels the visiting player after they strike out and I enjoy it.

Yeah, if you don't like the Doorman there's something evil about you.

I love that guy. I wonder if he's a member as well. Me thinks not.

3TO Apostle

Cappy's been making Carlos look silly all night.

Edit: As for the Doorman, I loved it when the Giants were in town last year and he stood up and pointed to a copy of "Game of Shadows" when Bonds struck out.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Do we have to go over this again, there really were no other pitchers available except Dessens and Shouse or if need be CV who had pitched the day before and Dessens and CV have both had plenty of problems of their own this year.

Do we have to go over this again, there really were no other pitchers available except Dessens and Shouse or if need be CV who had pitched the day before and Dessens and CV have both had plenty of problems of their own this year.

So the question remains...why the heck did Yost have CoCo warming up in the 8th?

Quote:
Well, at least now Ned almost HAS to use T-Bow and Cordero to ice this.

A 2 run lead when neither guy pitched the day before is much different than a tie game when both pitched back to back days already.

Archived