Brewer Fanatic

5/6/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Marlins (Olsen): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that we're putting out entire pen in this game...you'd think we'd just throw the towel in. Yea, its only three runs, but we clearly are not going to score. We've already gone through Riske, Stets, Torres and Shouse...

Good thing Bush will pitch 9 tomorrow.

Formerly Andersoc420

Why would we bring Shouse in here

Because Simmons didn't want Luis "no idea why I'm not constantly in the steroid debate" Gonzalaz to go 4 for 4....

Didn't work.

Formerly Andersoc420

Simba is probably just doing what Ned tells him. I don't think we can blame Simba on this. I'm not trying to hate on Yost, just saying that when the manager leaves he still calls the major shots.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I think I liked it better when we knew the Brewers were a bad team. We always expected a loss and when we won, it was a nice surprise. Now they have so much talent but just can't seem to put it together. We think every game they are going to snap out of it but we keep getting let down.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

on that 2-1 pitch to Weeks... that WAS NOT A STRIKE, but called so...

the home plate ump called it a strike and looked stright at the Brewers' dugout almost taunting Simmons to say something.

edit:

wow pop-out wow

Archived