Brewer Fanatic

5/6/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Marlins (Olsen): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Community Moderator
I wasn't able to see that pitch Cameron got called out on....did he have much of an argument for it being a bad pitch?

Looked pretty good to me. Just off the inside corner, at worst.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, never thought it would be possible to get out of that jam without any runs.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

I'd like to think that Riske's work will translate into something positive at the plate, but I somehow doubt it (a la Stetter a couple Sundays ago)

I know - I was so jacked when Stetter got out of that and I thought if that doesn't get this team fired up, I don't know what will. Apparently the answer is nothing. And Fielder responds fittingly with an ugly K

If this keeps up I really hope Prince or Braun or somebody calls himself and the rest of the team out after the game. Something has to light a fire under these guys. Man this is just painful.

I don't put a lot of stock in the hitting coach, but I think that Bill Hall in particular misses Wynegar.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived