Brewer Fanatic

5/6/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Marlins (Olsen): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
I didn't think anybody could be worse than those yahoos on FSN Wisconsin but if anybody is watching MLB.tv (FSN Florida) these guys certainly give Schroeder and whoever that other guy is a run for their money. They don't actually do any commentating, they just answer fan questions the whole time and talk with "Hammer" (Josh Willingham).

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to say Game Over, but I will say I will eat a caper-and-eggplant salad for lunch tomorrow if they win

Mmmmmm, put some roasted peppers and garlic aioli on that and I will join you!

I don't want to say Game Over, but I will say I will eat a caper-and-eggplant salad for lunch tomorrow if they win

Mmmmmm, put some roasted peppers and garlic aioli on that and I will join you!

The roasted peppers and garlic aioli I can do...the rest, I'd rather eat my dusty old ballcap

So I just watched the new trailer for The Dark Knight and I have to say, those two minutes were more entertaining and enjoyable than all but two or so Brewer games of the past few weeks.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

If you only count the first three innings, the Brewer games have been pretty watchable. Except for tonight.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Helton projects for 40 more ABs and more hits (and average) and runs scored. Dye is supposed to have more HRs and SBs. Don't really have any advise based on that.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

thanks Robin, i pulled the trigger. Dye's speed and durability is suspect. Helton is going to turn around his rough start.

Suppan's $8M this season looks so palatable.

oy. i know this offense is going to come around... at home.

Ahh, another strong 5 innings from our starter! Gotta love it. Seriously though, we have to be close to the bottom in IP from our starting pitchers (if anybody cares to look it up and depress me more).

Archived