Brewer Fanatic

5/6/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Marlins (Olsen): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Marlins must have a secret manual on dismantling and rebuilding. They've got some nice players.

The Cardinals have the manual "Getting the Most out of the Least" while we seem to be reading "Getting the Least out of the Most".

You know it's going bad when the announcers say, "We didn't score, but at least we got someone on and threatened." This isn't chess. Threatening to score isn't the equal to scoring.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

You know it's going bad when the announcers say, "We didn't score, but at least we got someone on and threatened." This isn't chess. Threatening to score isn't the equal to scoring.

With this team, it'll do. Shoot, at least we won't get no-hit by this psychotic soft-tosser.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

sorry i know this doesn't belong here - but what the hell - this game sucks:

i'm travelling and away from my Baseball Prospectus manual... thought i'd get some real time consultation.

i've just been offered Todd Helton for Jermaine Dye... can anyone with the book share the projections?

advise... I am 75 - 25 for it.

update: Jeff need 6 1/3 scoreless innings to regress to his career ERA

Powell reminds us that Simmons is now the manager. Good stuff.

It's probably why ole Nedley doesn't want to mix it up and risk getting tossed from games; why give Simmons any more help getting the next Brewers' skipper job than he already is?

Archived