Brewer Fanatic

5/6/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Marlins (Olsen): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bold Prediction:

Scott Olsen pitches a perfect game, striking out 27 while hitting 4 home runs. Seriously, the Brewers need to get back on track tonight. Last year in Florida is when the Brewers went on a hot streak, hope that starts tonight also.

Not bold prediction: We score 2 early runs and fail to score the rest of the game. Suppan pitches 7 strong innings giving up only 1 run on 6 hits. Gagne walks 2 in the 9th and gives up the game winning double to Wes Helms.

Not bold prediction: We score 2 early runs and fail to score the rest of the game. Suppan pitches 7 strong innings giving up only 1 run on 6 hits. Gagne walks 2 in the 9th and gives up the game winning double to Wes Helms.

Oh yuck that would be awful.

Hey Woogie, love your new avatar.Very cool.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Dear Soup,

Baby, forget about last time. I know it hurts, but time heals all wounds. So today, keep the ball down, pound that meat, and eat up as many innings as you possibly can.

Remember Gallardo, and lets get a few wins.

Hugs and Kisses,

Aaron

Here's the lineup from TH's blog:

2B Rickie Weeks

CF Mike Cameron

LF Ryan Braun

1B Prince Fielder

RF Corey Hart

3B Bill Hall

SS JJ Hardy

P Jeff Suppan

C Jason Kendall

P.S. to Brewers hitters. It's not funny anymore. Please wake up.

Please Soup, please keep your pitches at the knees or lower. When you get your pitches up in the zone you may be the most hittable pitcher in MLB

That seems to be Villy and Manny's problem too. They get through the first 3 or 4 innings and then start elevating everything.

I know their problems are probably more than that. But it sure seems like it's that simple.

That seems to be Villy and Manny's problem too. They get through the first 3 or 4 innings and then start elevating everything.

I know their problems are probably more than that. But it sure seems like it's that simple.

It does seem that simple at times. The frustrating thing with Villanueva and Parra is that they have the stuff (especially Parra) that they don't need to be as fine as Soup does, but still manage to throw enough belt high meatballs that they get pounded out of the game in the 5th (if not before - depends how many back to back to back HR's Ned wants to see)

Woogie, that avatar is awesome.

The first name I saw was Rivera, and I thought for a second, 'His avatar is a Mike Rivera jersey? That's kind of strange.'

As far as the game goes, I could realllly go for about a 12-3 laugher. Seems like the Brewers are long overdue for one of those.

I don't know why but I have a really good feeling about this series, I think this is the series where the Brewers bats start to pick up and everything starts to fall into place. And Trenni looks amazingly hot tonight. She should wear her hair up every night.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Agreed on Trenni, she looks much better with her hair up. Yahoo for girls.

The Brewers' website also sucks the big one, is it really necessary to have high lights playing, a scrolling menu, and other crap that's going to slow down or freeze your browser? I blame Yost for that one.

I'd say that first inning is a pretty good sign that the offense is coming around. 2 pop-outs and a strike out looking. Not too bad. Hopefully Prince can hit it to one of the outfielders next inning.

Archived