Brewer Fanatic

4/22/07 Astros (Oswalt) @ Brewers (Bush): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Ned wants to make sure we lose this I guess..........

Quote:
Ned wants to make sure we lose this I guess..........

yes that's it. everything in his power. he won't stop short of seeing the brewers lose today.

its idiots like u that piss so many fans off when it comes to ned yost.

yes I said idiotic because it is idiotic to say our manager is making sure we lose.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're talking about winning the game, I'm not sure why Jenkins and Gross were left to face a LHP while The Head was on the bench.

Hopefully Coco can get out of this little mess.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Argo you should fit in great here. Always blaming Yost. Ned was right on the money with this one and all managers would do the same thing.

I don't always blame yost. I sure won't say nice job today though.

Luckily I'm not the manager then b/c Bush would be being interviewed right now about his great 8 inning performance W.

And that is why Coco is in the game now. I think we all want to win the game and were still in control. How are we praying for a win now? There is plenty of work left here to lose this game.

Bases loaded, no outs and you call that in control?

yes they are peavey? Why do you ask? Why is everyone here glass half empty? If we are losing, we say we wont get the hit and if we are winning, we talk about what will happen to lose?

Is Ned walking these guys and giving up hits?

Archived