Brewer Fanatic

4/22/07 Astros (Oswalt) @ Brewers (Bush): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think someone told Brian Anderson to be more excited, because I've noticed he actually gets excited lately. lol
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I don't blame Bill for complaining about Hardy hitting HR's. I mean Im glad hes hit some HR's, but like Bill has said and hopefully JJ doesn't think like this but it could cause him to think hes a power hitter and he starts trying to kill everything and does what hes done today, two pop up outs.

Edit: Just as long as Hardy doesn't get Willie Mays Hayes syndrome and start swinging for the fences and star in bad action movies with former pro wrestlers.

That is what I was trying to say more or less.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

How many more times today is Bill going to complain about Hardy hitting home runs?

It's getting really annoying, isn't it? Just because he's flied out twice today, that means Hardy isn't "playing his game."

Archived