Brewer Fanatic

5/4/08 Brewers (Sheets) at Astros (Sampson): 1:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prince is back struggling again in big spots

I'm surprise you think he stopped struggling in big spots. I feel like he's always swinging for the fences and trying to win it all himself in that position.

You are right...he had one game with the two HR...but other than that. It's swinging for 50. It's a darn good thing thins team came back on Thursday afternoon or there would be a suicide watch in here

Fielder's career OPS in close and late situations is .921 compared to .906 total. His career OPS in high leverage situations is .964. Whatever he is doing it seems to be working ok.

The heckler's the only thing that's made me smile in the past few innings. What a goober!

Goober or Gooper? sory it's been a long game and that made me think of the slopper, slobber debate

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Fielder's career OPS in close and late situations is .921 compared to .906 total. His career OPS in high leverage situations is .964. Whatever he is doing it seems to be working ok.

Yeah, I have no idea what the stats are. For me it's a perception thing. I just FEELS like he's trying to win it in one swing there.

The heckler's the only thing that's made me smile in the past few innings. What a goober!

Goober or Gooper? sory it's been a long game and that made me think of the slopper, slobber debate

Ha! I've always said Goober. It's my G-rated version of the phrase for around the niece and other minors. That, or donkey.

Archived