Brewer Fanatic

4/24/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Cubs (Hill): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Hey, is there a way to watch the game on MLB.TV if I live in Chicago? I'm on the road right now in Colorado and they aren't letting my login telling me it's blacked out.

I live in Milwaukee. Last night I was in St. Ignace, MI and couldn't get the game, tonight I'm in Marquette, MI and I am getting the game. I don't know if there system of blacking out games is an exact science.

I can't wait until next month when the crew comes to NY and I can watch them in person - it's driving me nuts just watching on the computer every night. Just threw down $200 today for tickets to all three games - didn't think twice about it. Go Brewers!

Sometimes I like going over to northsidebaseball and reading their in game threads.

Things I've read:

"2-0 now, game over"

"Might as well walk Hall, the game is over."

They are about as negative as you can get, but at the least it's entertaining.

I'm not certain that diving to first is slower. A professional athlete that has practiced it enough and is proficient with sliding wouldn't have to slow down to do so. Plus, an injury and it means that Braun is in the big leagues.

Actually, Bill Nye the Science Guy did a experiment and he found that sliding was slower than running through the bag. Bill Schroder even said the same thing, not citing Bill Nye, but about being slower.

Archived