Brewer Fanatic

4/24/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Cubs (Hill): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I 'spose one of the things that made me do a double-take as far as age is realizing that there are so many players in MLB today (Fielder, Griffey, Gwynn, Cruz, Bonds etc) whose Dads I watched play as a kid...

I dont think Lou skipping the post game crap is a big deal, I mean, whats he gonna say?

I think the point the radio show hosts were trying to get across is that regardless of who the managers were in the past and regardless of all the tough seasons and losses that piled up, no manager has ever missed a post game throughout. Now Sweet Lou is skipping the post game just 3.5 weeks into his first Cubs season. Kinda having fun with it you know, ha ha.

Tonight's game has a potential to be a let down after last nights. Or it could just catalyst them into a 15 game winng streak. (I know I really went out on a limb there saying that the Crew will either win or lose, but you get what I mean)

Tonight's game has a potential to be a let down after last nights. Or it could just catalyst them into a 15 game winng streak. (I know I really went out on a limb there saying that the Crew will either win or lose, but you get what I mean)

Totally agree with you. After a game like last night if they come back tonight and win, its the type of thing that catapolts a big win streak. Hill is so getting Menched tonight!

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

nice play by Weeks on a semi-tough hop.

I sure have felt a LOT better about his defense this season. No more worrying about EVERY ball hit to him, whether or not he'll make the play or not.

THAT scepter has been passed on to Bill Hall, this season, although even he is getting better with every game.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived