Brewer Fanatic

4/24/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Cubs (Hill): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another nice play by JJ

edit: TC, who you callin' a fool, fool? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I have nothing of substance to add (not that I ever do), I just wanted to say that JJ absolutely rocks, that is all.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

sure can hear the Brewer fans on the radio broadcast. Base hit from Graff and a bunch of cheers.

And Counsell gets in on the act

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Great start by Soup. And as I speak Counsell gets a hit off another lefty. Get some runs in the 9th here!!

Also, just happened to switch to ESPN, BBTN was on and they were talking about the Brewers. Eric Young had some good things to say about all areas that are going well so far for the Brewers: team ERA, team BA, better D by Weeks, good Bullpen, all areas that we have realized seem to be improved from last year.

I've never read the northside site. Maybe I should for some laughs. I imagine it's like this site when we lose but multiplied times 100 (for years of frustration)

- - - - - - - - -

Don't look now, but

Ssh! Quiet, you!

Next thing you know, folks will be posting here on how good it is to be a gangsta, and then the Brewers will enter a free-fall. Remember 2004? (I know, it's different, but I'm still superstitious.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Quote:
Ssh! Quiet, you!

Next thing you know, folks will be posting here on how good it is to be a gangsta, and then the Brewers will enter a free-fall. Remember 2004? (I know, it's different, but I'm still superstitious.)

Sweep suits? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived