Brewer Fanatic

4/25 non-Brewer games (there are other teams ya know)

brewerjamie15

Pittsburgh, PA.

Top of 15th right now. There are about 24 people in the stands and 11 of them are ushers. Nobody there at all.

The Pirate hitters look terrible. 7 hits so far

Houston has 15 and have stranded around 300 runners.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

haha I got the date messed up for some reason. It looks like we already have a non brewer IGT for Friday already, stupid me!

anyway what I posted in the other one.....

Also Jake Peavey was 1 K away from setting an MLB record for most strikeouts in a row, he had 9. And Barry "anabolic" Bonds hit number 741. It looks as if he is on pace to break the record at the Keg.

They are now headed to the 16th inning. Man these guys are holding up me starting the new IGT! Somebody just win, or Houston can wear out their bullpen some more!

And Jake Peavey has 16 K's through 7, stay tuned! He has a chance to break the record tonight.

wow, this thread was 10 minutes behind the same thread in the Majors. And the majors was locked.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif I kinda thought it was a special topic. Yet, rules always apply.

Archived