Brewer Fanatic

5/2/08 Brewers (Villanueva) at Astros (Oswalt): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You ever notice whenever they show someone wearing Brewers gear or Wisconsin related gear in the crowd at a visiting ball park the announcers just assume they are from Wisconsin and made the trip? Maybe they live in the area and just are fans of Wisconsin and the Brewers.

Kendall can be a hero now. I know the LASIKS have worn off since the first 8 game of the season but maybe he can get some new LASIKS and sock a single.

After the first 8 games, this is what Kendall has done (not including his 0-3 tonight):

<span style="">.206/.286/.254/.540His OPS is now .746 and falling fast.</span> 

how about we see if we can leave them loaded in the 8th and 9th too??? good lord this team is frustrating some (all the) time.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived