Brewer Fanatic

5/2/08 Brewers (Villanueva) at Astros (Oswalt): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, SeriesFinale about that going back to work, um isn't there something that you could go back and catch up on or something?
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Alright, this park is a disgrace to the HR. Pop one 325 feet to LF? Oh yea, that's a HR.

Blast one 400+ to LC-RC? Nope, sorry, gotta hit it 425+.

I hate this park.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

seriously?????? our bullpen is going to be toast by june if they have to cover 4-5 innings every game.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

This may just be venting but it's starting to look more and more like Villy is not suited to being a starter. He is probably best suited to the bullpen where he can dominate for a couple of innings. Hitters seem to hit him harder (compared to other pitchers) the 2nd and 3rd (if he ever gets that far) through the order. Although with the Yo injury, I guess we don't really have a choice.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Gee, it's not like we haven't seen the same general pattern in way too many CV starts. I don't know why someone wasn't ready to come in immediately.

Just furious right now.

This would require Ned Yost to note such a pattern.

You have a better chance of getting Simon Cowell to button his shirt.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Maybe we should just fill our bullpen with long relievers and guys like Villy (that can go once or twice through the order without getting murdered) and only use a 3 man rotation. Then the other two times just send out 3 of these long relievers in a row to get to 6/7 innings and then use normal bullpen guys.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived