Brewer Fanatic

5/2/08 Brewers (Villanueva) at Astros (Oswalt): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm usually pretty optimistic, but I don't like how the momentum has seemed to switch in this game. Here's to hoping for a clean inning for Villy!

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Community Moderator

it's really sad that every time a ball is hit, I feel the need to yell, "Don't tear your ACL!"

CV sliding for that bunt made me do it real loud; made my wife laugh.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

ugh..........

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

The Brewers' rotation consists of an ace pitcher and 4, #4/5 pitchers. Not good.

Just get him out. Cripes Villy. How did you completely fall apart after 4 masterful innings and 50 pitches??

They were hitting balls all over the place. He was just getting lucky that they were all finding gloves.

I'm usually pretty optimistic, but I don't like how the momentum has seemed to switch in this game. Here's to hoping for a clean inning for Villy!

I tried to get us some good juju...

GhostofQuantrill

The Brewers' rotation consists of an ace pitcher and 4, #4/5 pitchers. Not good.

Just get him out. Cripes Villy. How did you completely fall apart after 4 masterful innings and 50 pitches??

They were hitting balls all over the place. He was just getting lucky that they were all finding gloves.

Sounds a lot like the Chicago Cubs rotation.

Community Moderator
been a while since I've seen back-to-back-to-back shots live. Usually only see that on BBTN or something like that.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived