Brewer Fanatic

5/2/08 Brewers (Villanueva) at Astros (Oswalt): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hall just stared at a perfect pitch.

We sure seem to strike out a TON with the bats on our shoulders.

Still, an early 2 run lead against Oswalt, and we've made him throw 33 pitches already in the 1st. Can't be too upset about that.

Well, maybe the "season over" crowd is staying away.

So this was my first time seeing 'Rillo and Telly on a road Brewers Live. Never saw Telly before; and I honestly wouldn't have guessed that 'Rillo had that much hair.

Also, I love how Trenni at the end of one of her pieces said something like "back to you, Telly and 'Rillo." Yeah.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I really like JJ taking balls to right this week. He looks much better at the plate, oh and so does that Braun character.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

6 up, 6 down for Villaneuva.

With Gallardo out for the year, Villy is one of the guys who really just got a lot of added pressure. He's not going to be expected to fill Gallardo's shoes, of course, but they'll really be counting on him to be a solid #3-#4 type pitcher.

Wow Rich Hill just got yanked in the 1st inning after giving up one run.

He gave up 4 bb's and 0 hits, wow that's a quick hook from Lou. Think that we can get him for Turnbow?

I think Prince is just trying to cheer everyone up. The tumble at first, and the t-rex style when running--both made me smile a little

Wow Rich Hill just got yanked in the 1st inning after giving up one run.

He gave up 4 bb's and 0 hits, wow that's a quick hook from Lou. Think that we can get him for Turnbow?

This is what I get for starting a Cub on my fantasy team.

You may run like Mays...

Is it just me, or are Hall's intentions to take the first pitch usually very obvious?

I don't care if he's going to come to the plate with the full intention of taking the first pitch, but don't give it away.

Archived