Brewer Fanatic

4/25/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Cubs (Lilly): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm chalking this one up to a "I hate this weather, let's get the heck out of Dodge" mentality. Brewers looked like they'd rather be somewhere else today, but I'll cut them a lot of slack after the efforts of the last 2 nights.

And as for Cappy2 getting called up, I'm voting no. If he didn't have the decency to apologise to the teammates he let down by his little AWOL adventure, I don't want him anywhere near the good chemistry of the big league clubhouse.

I knew the baseball gods would be pissed at me for buying a broom! they made us throw them out and then sheets get hurt, i take full responsibility for the loss. still a road series win, i will take it. we're still in 1st!
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived