Brewer Fanatic

4/25/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Cubs (Lilly): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rickie and Co. are all fine and will be back.

Let's just hope Sheets is OK. Groin injuries can be very touchy. They should proceed with caution. Maybe have Yovani get a start or two. I am not as concerned because of our depth as long as the injury is short-lived.

We will see. It is far too early to speculate an injury we did not see.

For the guys that said that Rickie needed to sit a day...I think you should have focused on your guy Bill Hall.

I don't think Bill needs to sit, but I believe they should drop him to five and hit Estrada sixth. Move up Menchkins to cleanup.

This kind of mirrors the Cubs series in Milwaukee. The visitors roll through the first two games, then stumble in the third. The Brewers arguably rebounded from the two losses a couple of weeks ago, so there's no obvious reason to assume they can't rebound again.

(Pending a Sheets update, I know. But there is more depth this year. Remember the depth.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

What I want to see on Friday is see the Crew rebound and beat Oswalt for the second time in a week, which is going to be a tough assignment. But so far it has been an outstanding week with the Crew beating Oswalt, Zambrano, and Hill, which is not a small task.

Cub fans are dumb

No need to be repetitive.

It was implied when you said Cub fans.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I'll have to read the game thread at home later this evening. I see on the major league forum that Sheets strained his groin. Ouch. Hopefully not too serious.

Sure was a bummer teaching and then at the end of each class checking the Gametracker to give me an update and seeing things go south. Two out of three aint bad, though, and at least we're still in first!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Baseball teams lose games. I am not going to be overly concerned about today. This team tends to bounce back pretty well.

I am a big Villanueva fan so I am not going to lose any sleep over Ben's groin. Unless it becomes a long-term injury.

Archived