Brewer Fanatic

4/25/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Cubs (Lilly): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

Seeing Matt Wise pitch in the 5th freaking inning, I can't say I'd be oppposed to having Yo in the bullpen.

Of course, Wise is only pitching in the 5th because of bad luck...it's really sucky luck when Benny has to finish early two days after Villanueva pitched like 5 innings.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have never heard or read anything about cappy being cancer when he was up with the club. Of course he is going to disappointed by getting sent down, esp when you see the talent we kept. Get him up here, he will be happy.

On another note , i don't agree that examples need to be made out of players at the pro level. Wins need to be made. That is the most important thing.

Quote:
Wow...what an overreaction.

A C+ grade is above average. There is nothing wrong with that. I would just rate him in the middle defensively amongst MLB shortstops. Somewhere just above Jack Wilson and behind Alex gonzales.

Hopefully we can get some runs in the next couple innings and get this game. If we don't, oh well you can't win them all and move on to Houston. Sweeps are nice, but series wins are just as important.

Somewhere just above Jack Wilson and behind Alex gonzales.

I'd probably put him a little below Yuniesky Betancourt and Adam Everett. Both of those guys make everyone else look like chumps. Hardy's a top five defensive SS in the league right now.

I was at the gym today watching the game and according to WGN Sheets fastball kept clocking in at 89 or 90 with a few 91's and a top speed that I saw of 93 to pie. As I live in MN and only listen to the games has this been the norm this season? Is this why the k's are down and the era is up. Is he hurt again?

Is this groin injury like the one Schmidt in LA suffered which is really a shoulder injury?

Archived