Brewer Fanatic

May Projections

And That
6-6 at home and 9-8 on the road for a 15-14 month. Dodgers and Braves are pretty good teams, and the Cardinals seem to own the Brewers, which is why I think they'll only split at home overall.

at Chi Cubs: 1-0

at Houston: 2-1

at Florida: 2-1

St. Louis: 2-2

Los Angeles: 2-1

at Boston: 2-1 (I have a good feeling about this series -- we'll see some good pitching performances)

at Pittsburgh: 1-2

at Washington: 2-2

Atlanta: 1-2

Houston: 2-0

Total: 17-12

I honestly believe this team is learning to win on the road (they should be 10-5!). That will bode well once they pick it up at home. May will be a good month.

EDIT: Gagne will blow a save in Boston. It'll be similar to Cordero's return to Texas -- may seem silly, but it's something to keep in mind.

• 5 weeks later...

Looks like we were all too optimistic, granted we didn't know Gallardo would be out.

13-16 was the months record. We scored fewer runs than in April and allowed more runs. Luckily we are 11-6 in 1 run games so far this year so we are still at .500 when we shouldn't be.

Archived