Brewer Fanatic

5/1/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
Does anyone have any idea how old Trenni is? It's not a big deal but I couldn't find it anywhere, me and a couple friends had a friendly bet on it.

For real though she's older than I am and I'm younger than Yovani so that probably doesn't help you at all. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Also was having Hart run on a 3-2 pitch really a good idea? I know Gallardo is a great hitter for a pitcher but you still wouldn't want him to lead off an inning if you didn't have to.

It was probably a sort of hit-and-run jump, figuring that Counsell either walks or makes contact.

It looked like Hart wanted to run that whole sequence. If it were a hit-and-run, Counsell should have swung at anything close... I just think Corey couldn't get a good jump on Zambrano's slide-step but decided to chance it.

Verified Member
It was probably a sort of hit-and-run jump, figuring that Counsell either walks or makes contact.

It looked like Hart wanted to run that whole sequence. If it were a hit-and-run, Counsell should have swung at anything close... I just think Corey couldn't get a good jump on Zambrano's slide-step but decided to chance it.

I think it was a "sort" of hit-and-run jump, not an actual hit-and-run, meaning that Hart decided to take the chance that Counsell would make contact. I see what you are saying, though.

I know this has been pointed out before, but really, what is the deal with the crowd getting all excited about routine fly balls at Wriggly? Does it have to do with the way the acoustics and sightlines are in the ballpark, or is everyone that drunk at 2 o'clock in the afternoon?

Archived