Brewer Fanatic

5/1/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to send a big 'ol "Stay Classy" to Ned Yost for leaving Yo out there for another Inning and a 1/3 . . . wouldn't want to protect that investment would you neddy?

I like the shots of the trainer leaning over asking Ned what the hell he's doing while Yost looks on stoically.

I predict MRI reveals ACL tear and swelling, lots of swelling.

Jeff Weaver he we come!

I don't have much faith left in this game. Too many chances to score runs flushed down the toilet again. I hate Fukudome and his crap swinging bunt that ultimately leads the the game winning* runs.

*should the Cubs win

I would like to send a big 'ol "Stay Classy" to Ned Yost for leaving Yo out there for another Inning and a 1/3 . . . wouldn't want to protect that investment would you neddy?

I like the shots of the trainer leaning over asking Ned what the hell he's doing while Yost looks on stoically.

I predict MRI reveals ACL tear and swelling, lots of swelling.

Jeff Weaver he we come!

What are you talking about? Just want to bash Ned? If his ACL was torn the trainer would have found that and Yo would not have been able to push off his leg if that were the case. Not sure what you are getting at here.

Ned Yost + Tough Decision = Yosted

Archived