Brewer Fanatic

5/1/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
Way to show up today offense.

I said it earlier, but I really think the offense has been fine today. Against Z, they had good AB's and hit the ball hard. Several hitters just missed big hits and we were just unfortunate that the hits weren't bunched together. The Cubs aren't hitting any better than the Brewers, yet they had some good fortune last inning, which is the difference in the game.

Dear FSN,

Please stop showing the replay of Yo hurting his knee. I almost throw up in my mouth a little bit every time.

BF.net

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Verified Member
He stayed in, right? How bad did it look?

He stayed in but we'll put it this way on how it looked. Many probably thought he was out for the year, 100% of the people who saw it thought he was going to land on the DL at bare minimum.

Anybody get the feeling that Gallardo this year = Sheets circa 2004?

Don't think that's possible, at least not the that extent. The team was so much more awful-er in 2004 than now.

Every team should use their "closer" the way the Cubs use Marmol. Wonder if that will ever happen.

So we are supposed to bring in Gagne in the 7th. No we should not do that.

They should bring him in at the most crucial point of the game. Happened to be the 7th today.

Archived