Brewer Fanatic

5/1/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should probably go in the vent thread but Rickie will never be good. Average at best.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

The Brewers really seem to be getting hosed by the umps a lot this year on balls and strikes calls. It seems like everytime they are up, the strike zone just expands ridiculously.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Verified Member
Marmol is the difference in the division right now.

I would have chosen either of these other two ahead of Marmol

1) The entire Cubs lineup hitting out of their minds.

2) The entire Cardinals team playing a mile above their heads.

Hi ump,

Strike 1 was ball four.

Thanks,

Eyeballs

According to Gameday it certainly was

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

I wish Z was still in. We were hitting him pretty well, despite what the scoreboard says.

It's pretty much a pick your poison there. Hopefully Weeks and Cameron can get it done. Let's at least tie it and get Yo off the hook after a gutty performance.

Thats pretty much what I meant. Normally you would be happy to see Zambrano leave...unless its Marmol coming in

Archived