Brewer Fanatic

5/1/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Please pinch hit for Yo this inning and get him in the clubhouse to make sure that his knee is as OK as he says it is, Please!! He looks uncomfortable and 1 win today is not worth pushing him back out there.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That relay throw by Counsell was spectacular. An absolute dart to Kendall.

I love Bill's disgust in the Cubs fans throwing the cup at Braun in the corner. Only in Chicago.

Bad tag by Kendall there. I did not think that ball was going to stay fair. Did you see the classy chub fans throw beer on Braun in the corner?

Someone actually threw a cup of beer on him? That is just wrong.

Or at least at him. Not sure if any got on him. Doesnt matter. Schroeder just called those fans completely classless, Couldnt agree more!

That relay throw by Counsell was spectacular. An absolute dart to Kendall.

I love Bill's disgust in the Cubs fans throwing the cup at Braun in the corner. Only in Chicago.

No kidding. I had no idea that lil Craigy could get that kind of mustard on a throw. That was a long throw

Good start TGJ and Kendall, it would be so nice to score 3 here and be able to get Yo the win. He deserves it after sticking in there.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Why would someone wast a 7 dollar beer on a baseball player?

Well they do serve Old Style at Wrigley.

But honestly why would you do it waste of money or not? I would and could never throw anything at an athlete on the field. That is so classless.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Verified Member

This has just been an unlucky game, I think. We've been getting good AB's and hitting the ball well. We just haven't been bunching the hits. Plus, we had the strike out/throw out play and the Hart DP, when he hit it very hard. In the meantime, Lee hits a DP ball that happens to find the hole and Fuku hits that swinging bunt.

As much as it would stink to lose this (not over yet!), I feel the Brewers have played well. Zambrano sure wasn't fooling anybody.

Absolutely positively have to get at least 1 here. C'mon Rickie!

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Better question is, what was done out in the bleachers when it happened? I doubt anyone kicked them out or anything was even made of it. It is a circus in wrigley and drinking and stupid fan behavior is part of the game I guess.

Archived