Brewer Fanatic

5/1/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member
Derrick Turnbow in the dugout. That's nice to see.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I have a hard time believing he's pitching today after 43 pitches last night, oh yeah the overall outing might have something to do with it as well. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Prince actually could have been safe if we took the late slide there, Soto was too busy trying to brace himself for impact--not that I blame him though

edit--maybe not. after the 1st replay I thought Soto was a little behind the plate, either way he is lucky to have survived that

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Prince actually could have been safe if we took the late slide there, Soto was too busy trying to brace himself for impact--not that I blame him though

I saw that too. He was bailing out at the last second. If I am Prince I am thinking about that the next time there is a close play at the plate. Why was he sent anyways? That wasn't even close.

Prince went a little high with his hit, I think if he would have lowered himself a little more it would have been more effective. Or you know, getting a stop sign from Svuem would have been the correct answer too, but you work with what you got.

Why does Ryan Theriot continue to own us?

Because we pitch him up in the zone. The Cubs announcers have said thats what he likes and that is what we are giving him. And because we usually get owned by guys who arent that good.

what the heck just happened

Grounder into the hole and Craig was falling down trying to make the throw. Ball got under Rickies glove and Theriot took off towards third base. Prince was backing up the throw and gunned Theriot at third. On the throw Lee took second base.

Archived