Brewer Fanatic

5/1/08 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Zambrano): 1:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BC2004, he jumped over the runner, his right foot landed on the runners leg, who slid.... Then YoGa bent his knee the wrong way off of the runners leg, and flew in the air from the recoil...Simply amazing he is still pitching.., Ben Sheets misses 4 starts on that one.

I would be shocked if he comes back out for the sixth. Once he sits down, I can't imagine it won't tighten up.

the trainer should be keeping it loose and applying heat while he sits on the bench. i could see him coming out for another inning.

My daughter blew out her ACL when a girl hip checked her going in for a layup this past winter. Landed exactly the same way.

Another reason sliding into first (coming from the box) should be banned.

Counsell was going to play that day for either Hall or Weeks. He couldn't decide which, so he drew names. Big deal.
So, the manager can't decide so he has a player pull a name out of a hat. He then goes on to say neither player needed a day off but he gave one of the players a day off anyways. I love Ned.

???

Counsell was going to play for either Hall or Weeks, no matter what. It was time for Counsell to get into the starting lineup.

And yes, neither of the other two guys needed a day off, so he threw their names into a hat and picked one.

Again, big deal.

Archived