Brewer Fanatic

Brady Clark unretired? Plays in AAA (NYM affiliate) game 5/3/08

TooLiveBrew
According to baseball-reference.com, Clark has earned $9,171,500 between 2002 and 2007. He never has to work another day in his life.

Brady Clark was one of the few gritty battlers that deserved the title. He always got on base at a decent clip and could be counted on for a good at bat. And let's not forget his catch in Colorado during the 2003 season. Perhaps the most spectacular in I've seen anyone in a Brewers uniform make.

9,171,500/.55 = 5,044,325-2% = 4,9434385 - minus housing and cars i would say if he saved and invested well that he should have about 1-1.5 mil in the bank. I am pretty sure he is going to need to work to maintain the lifestyle he is use to or maintain his home(s) that would cost about 20,000-30,000 a year to maintain. Since he only played 5 seasons his pension isnt going to be that great.

Brady Clark was the master of bloop singles, plate crowding, caught stealings, and general better than Scott Podsednikness.
I laughed out loud at "better than Scott Podsednikness" - excellent.

I always dug Brady - seemed like a good guy.

" And somewhere Geno is smiling..."

Laughing, actually, homer, but you get the drift.

If anyone could stand there with the bat nailed to his shoulder, it was good ol' Brady.

As a 5th outfielder, he had value. Honest! But the problem was, Ned loved his grittiness so much, that he projected attributes on him that he just didn't have. Like stealing bases...or running bases...or batting cleanup from time to time.

No hatred here, just a sigh of relief that he can't come back to haunt us anymore, like he did last year to us as a Padre in September, and to a lesser extent, in LA this season. Almost forgot! I'm also thankful he's not a Brewer anymore.

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

Archived