Brewer Fanatic

4/27/07 non-Brewer games IGT

wisconsinfan47

*sighs* Another weekend of overhyped rivalry baseball. Still should be some good ones though...

A friend of mine (Brewers / A's / Red Sox fan) is at Yankee Stadium on the field level first base side. So jealous.

I hope the Cardinals and Cubs finish every game with a scorelss tie, with each team having at least 15 LOB each game.

I hope the Cardinals and Cubs finish every game with a scorelss tie, with each team having at least 15 LOB each game.

While three scoreless ties would be pretty sweet, I'd be satisfied with three extra inning marathons that leave STL mentally and physically exhausted.

Also tonight, Doug "Sharpie" Davis tries to improve on his 1-2 decision record, 3.27 ERA and 14/17 BB/K ratio, as Arizona hosts Barry Zito, that other Barry, and the Giants.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Theeeeeeee Yankees LOSE.

Is this the year where overpaid elderly pitching finally catches up to the Yankees? They appear to be in a freefall. Will the AL east be coined the division of mediocrity this year due to the Orioles and Devil Rays being semi-competitive (at the same time) for once?

Tune in tomorrow for the latest rumors on Ben Sheets to the Yankees for PTBNL!

Archived