Brewer Fanatic

4/30/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Cubs (Dempster): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
Just one of those nights...if Weeks makes the play in the first, it's different. I realize it was a tough play...but it would have been a doubleplay. So, two outs and the bases clear. Who am I kidding? It's 12-1. Crap.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's beyond the point of mattering, but did Ned absolutely have to remove the one guy in our lineup that was doing anything tonight?

"Whoa, easy now, settle down there Ryan, I feel like you might be starting to get hot."

I know it's beyond the point of mattering, but did Ned absolutely have to remove the one guy in our lineup that was doing anything tonight?

"Whoa, easy now, settle down there Ryan, I feel like you might be starting to get hot."

I thought the exact same thing. When a struggling young player finally starts to heat up a little bit, you throw a bucket of cold water on him? That makes a hell of a lot of sense.

I know he ripped the ball twice, but it's a blowout in April. I'd rather pull him and some of the other studs rather than have some freak injury in a 12-3 game.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived