Brewer Fanatic

4/30/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Cubs (Dempster): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
I have to agree. You can't let Turnbow embarrass himself any further. As it has been throughout his struggles, it is up to the organization to decide they are going to put an end to his time on the team. You have to feel bad for the guy. You don't try to be "hated" and do all of the wrong things.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
razzzor, I apologize in advance for my snotty response. You're completely right, I'm just ranting and raving like a lunatic (which I am free to do in the vent thread, but probably should not do here) because this game just sent me into a rage. With complete sincerity, I'm sorry to all.

Fortunately, there are no polls to determine playoff teams, so the blowout doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Hell, we got no-hit last year and proceeded to put together a nice stretch of games. Additionally, the Cubs still only get one win for this and we only get one loss.

How set are they on 13 pitchers? If they're not I'd love to see Turnbow and McClung down, with Dillon and Bush up.

If they are, is there anyone at AAA better than McClung, so we can justify sending that joker down too?

Hard to get too upset... games like this will happen, and runs can be cyclical. We have a lot better chance to score 19 tomorrow than they do. They didn't save any for tomorrow... we were being much more frugal http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

just got back from the game. hopefully they used their run quotient for the series tonight. if there was ever any doubt that turnbow needs to be DFA'd i'd hope that was gone tonight. down 8 runs and he cant even relax and throw strikes?!? gives up 6-7 more runs and makes us use Stetter??? enough is enough!!!
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Archived