Brewer Fanatic

anyone have a deal for the upcoming Cardinals home series? (Update: Or Dodgers home series?)

brewdude15
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm looking to go to the friday game vs. the cardinals. does anyone have any tickets available for a cheap price? i need 5 tickets. preferably in the outfield bleachers, but if i can get tickets anywhere else for cheap, i'd appreciate it!

just to update again...i am almost desparate for some cheaper tickets for Friday. I would like to pay no more than the $13 (all tickets $26 and less are half price) for the Outfield Loge Box seats, and I will take seats in the bleachers on each side, or even terrace seats. I need at least 4, maybe 5 tickets. I will only be available to pick them up at the park. Please help me, someone!

i'd love to go to the Sunday game, but I guess my family has something planned for Mother's Day. I also think this topic is in void, as we've pretty much decided to abandon the plan of going to a game this weekend, and will probably go to the Tuesday night game vs. the Dodgers. If anyone has 4-5 tickets available for Tuesday (or even Wednesday), please leave me a message. Thanks!

If you have your eye on the Dodgers series now, brewdude, you may want to buy from the Brewers utilizing the buy one game, get another free promotion offered elsewhere in this thread. You'd then get tickets to your choice of games in the Arizona series in early June.

Since your plans for the Cardinals series appear to have changed, and in case you prefer to look for Dodgers tickets from a poster instead of the Brewers, I'll edit your thread topic accordingly.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived