Brewer Fanatic

Almost a Year Out of College and I've Landed a Job!

bobbledude25

If it's from a season ticket pack, you can trade the tix in for $1 each for a game that you can go to. I believe it is only for Mon-Thurs games though. If you really want the bobblehead that day, sell 2 tix for the price of one to a friend with the understanding that they give you one of the bobbles, that's what I had to do for the Prince.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Congrats on the new job. I've heard of stories much worse than landing a job in your field a year out. You did well.

As far as the tickets, If you let them know ASAP and also let them know that this will not be a habit, you might be able to get them to let it slide. It really depends on who you work for. In some cases, I would just forget the tickets and go another time when I don't work. If they are more laid back, I would then ask.

Very good for you! Many of us (myself included) took over a year (nearly 2 for me!) before we finally landed one!

What field, if I may ask?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Congrats! I'm about to get my associates degree in broadcasting in a couple of weeks. I already work part-time at a station and have another job. No full-time openings really anywhere right now so I'm gonna know how you felt very shortly, hopefully it won't last to long. And after next May when my fiancee and I get married I will start looking for a radio job in a different area of the state or out of the state which will make it much easier.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived